- Erie agents are experienced insurance professionals. They have in-depth product knowledge and will help you make the best insurance decisions about your auto, home, and personal umbrella policies.
- Erie insurance professionals are just like you and part of your community. They’re honest, hard-working business people, who are just as interested in you and your family as they are in writing your insurance business.
- ERIE’s Extended Hours Claims Service, which allows auto claims to be reported after normal business hours, on weekends and on holidays
- Emergency auto claims adjusters who are available 24 hours a day
- Emergency response teams prepared to react to catastrophic or emergency loss situations\
- Interpreter services for non-English speaking customers
- Erie Agents are there when you need them. Whether it’s a claim on your homeowners policy or adding a new driver to your auto policy,
- Erie agents are there to answer your questions and help you make the best insurance decisions.
VanVleet Insurance and Erie Insurance are an unbeatable team ready to discuss your personal insurance needs and find the best and most cost effective solutions. We’ll be opening our office in Independence, Kentucky this January. We look forward to meeting you and serving Kenton County.
How can I get a quote?
Have you been thinking about switching insurance companies? We are ready to provide you with a quote and help with all your auto, home, and life insurance needs. Insurance can be a complex issue with many factors affecting cost. Our agency partners with an A+ rated company, Erie Insurance. We would be happy to sit down with you and help you to make informed decisions about your coverage.
Call our office today or complete the quote form on our website!