Insurance Sales Position
Job Opening: Personal Lines Agent
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing new skills and knowledge?
Our most successful agents demonstrate these qualities every day!
The primary duties of the Insurance Sales Agent are to:
- Complete sales of insurance products by qualifying applicants, following up on leads, soliciting business, counseling customers concerning coverage and/or policy changes, quoting new business, and accurately completing new insurance applications.
- Generate new business sales and/or maintain retention of existing agency business
- Successfully navigate required computer applications (i.e. carrier sites, agency management system)
- Execute and facilitate insured’s service requests when appropriate. Anticipate and execute account rounding and cross-selling opportunities. Complete training and continuing education and professional development programs, as required.
- P&C license required, Life & Health license preferred
- 2 years previous sales experience
- Ethical & honest
- Excellent interpersonal skills, people-oriented
- Self motivated and enjoys a challenge
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Proactive problem solver
- Pride in accurate and timely work
- True team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Confidence in making presentations to potential clients
- Committed to achievement of mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Remain up to date on product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
- Excellent computer navigation skills
- Vacation/PTO time
- Paid Holiday Time
- 401K (matched by VanVleet Ins.)
- Health Insurance
- We cover 100% of our employee’s health insurance.
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding work environment, VanVleet Insurance has the career path for you!
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.