A thief could steal your identity in the blink of an eye. Could you imagine the the hours you would spend talking to creditors and lawyers? You would spend months being frustrated and spending hundreds- if not thousands- of dollars to restore your name.
Erie Insurance wants to help you take back what’s yours. With our Identity Recovery Coverage, you can have peace of mind knowing that if someone steals your identity- or your money- help is just a phone call away.
Erie’s Identity Recovery Coverage is designed to help you restore your credit in the event of identity theft or fraud.
Expenses Covered with ERIE’s coverage include costs for:
- lost wages up to $5,000 in total;
- re-filing applications for loans, grants or other credit instruments;
- certain legal fees, including the expenses for defending any civil suit brought against the insured by a creditor or collection agency or for removing any civil judgment wrongfully entered against the insured as a result of the stolen identity;
- notarizing affidavits or other similar documents;
- miscellaneous expenses up to $1,000;
- ordering credit reports, and postage, phone, and shipping fees related to identity theft and fraud;
- actual costs for supervision of children, elderly or infirm relatives or dependents of an insured during time reasonably and necessarily taken away from such supervision.
FAQ’s about Identity Theft
Learn about the Recovery Process with ERIE’s Assistance
Learn how to protect your identity
Call an agent today at 765-935-5655 to learn more about our Identity Recovery Coverage!