Insurance Sales Position
Job Opening: Personal Lines Agent
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing new skills and knowledge?
Our most successful agents demonstrate these qualities every day!
The primary duties of the Insurance Sales Agent are to:
- Complete sales of insurance products by qualifying applicants, following up on leads, soliciting business, counseling customers concerning coverage and/or policy changes, quoting new business, and accurately completing new insurance applications.
- Generate new business sales and/or maintain retention of existing agency business
- Successfully navigate required computer applications (i.e. carrier sites, agency management system)
- Execute and facilitate insured’s service requests when appropriate. Anticipate and execute account rounding and cross-selling opportunities. Complete training and continuing education and professional development programs, as required.
- P&C license required, Life & Health license preferred
- 2 years previous sales experience
- Ethical & honest
- Excellent interpersonal skills, people-oriented
- Self motivated and enjoys a challenge
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Proactive problem solver
- Pride in accurate and timely work
- True team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Confidence in making presentations to potential clients
- Committed to achievement of mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Remain up to date on product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
- Excellent computer navigation skills
- Vacation/PTO time
- Paid Holiday Time
- 401K (matched by VanVleet Ins.)
- Health Insurance
- We cover 100% of our employee’s health insurance.
To apply for this position, please forward a cover letter and resume to Kelly VanVleet at email@example.com.
Customer Service Representative
Job Opening: Customer Service Representative
If you enjoy interacting with people, providing outstanding customer service and are looking for a rewarding career, VanVleet Insurance may be the right place for you! Our Customer Service Representatives are professionals who delight customers every day by providing exceptional, personalized customer service.
Our agency will train you to learn all about insurance policies and regulations, and how to best assist our customers. As a Customer Service Representative, you will use your strong communication skills to answer calls and properly handle customer inquiries.
At VanVleet Insurance, the opportunity for career advancement is outstanding. Ask us how our employees have advanced!! In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
- Professional Development opportunities
- Raises based upon your performance
- 401K and health benefits (full-time employees)
- Paid vacation, holidays
Candidate Skills & Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Outgoing & friendly personality
- Demonstrated job stability
- Solid phone & computer skills, grammar, and multi-tasking skills
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Greet all customers
- Answer phones
- Handle daily payments
- Service accounts
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist agents
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Cultivate a warm rapport with clients and company contacts
- Prior insurance experience is not necessary; we provide comprehensive and on-going training!
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding work environment, VanVleet Insurance has the career path for you!
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.