Customer Service Representative
Job Opening: Customer Service Representative
If you enjoy interacting with people, providing outstanding customer service and are looking for a rewarding career, VanVleet Insurance may be the right place for you! Our Customer Service Representatives are professionals who delight customers every day by providing exceptional, personalized customer service.
Our agency will train you to learn all about insurance policies and regulations, and how to best assist our customers. As a Customer Service Representative, you will use your strong communication skills to answer calls and properly handle customer inquiries.
At VanVleet Insurance, the opportunity for career advancement is outstanding. Ask us how our employees have advanced!! In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
- Professional Development opportunities
- Raises based upon your performance
- 401K and health benefits (full-time employees)
- Paid vacation, holidays
Candidate Skills & Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Outgoing & friendly personality
- Demonstrated job stability
- Solid phone & computer skills, grammar, and multi-tasking skills
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Greet all customers
- Answer phones
- Handle daily payments
- Service accounts
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist agents
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Cultivate a warm rapport with clients and company contacts
- Prior insurance experience is not necessary; we provide comprehensive and on-going training!
If you are interested, please email a cover letter and resume to Kelly VanVleet at email@example.com.