At VanVleet Insurance, we offer one-stop shopping for all of your family’s insurance needs!
Umbrella insurance offers the ultimate peace of mind. An umbrella policy can eliminate the gaps and insufficient limits on all your policies. You will be amazed at how affordable umbrella coverage can be.
Don’t be fooled, just because your tenant has rental insurance doesn’t mean that you, the owner- are protected! Rental property insurance is designed to cover the risks faced when you rent your property to others.
Did you know that your homeowners insurance does not cover flood damage? If your home sits in a 100-yr flood plain, you must buy federal flood insurance in order to get a mortgage.
Get outside & have some fun! Let us help make sure you are covered when you hit the trail with your all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), snowmobile, golf cart, dirt bike, or other specialized vehicles.
Having the right life insurance is pivotal in planning for the future of you and your loved ones. We can explain how different life insurance policies work and tailor a policy to fit your individual circumstances.
ERIE’s HomeProtector policies automatically include a full complement of standard features that cover your dwelling, personal property and other structures. The policy also includes liability protection, loss of use and medical payments to others coverage. You may take advantage of the higher deductibles, discounts and credits to reduce your insurance premiums, and you can add endorsements to your policy to broaden the protection limits even further.
Paying for smaller claims yourself allows you to lower your homeowners insurance premiums by choosing a higher deductible. ERIE offers a choice of deductibles, including:
Discounts & Credits
- Multi-policy – By insuring your auto and home with ERIE, you will receive a discount on your auto premium as well as your homeowner’s insurance premium.
- New home – Receive a discount if you live in a new home.
- Premises alarm – This discount is applied to your premium is you have smoke detectors installed in your home.
- Sprinkler system credit – If you install and maintain a sprinkler system, you will receive a credit on your homeowners premium.
ERIE offers a variety of optional coverages to meet your individual needs and these can be added to your homeowners policy by endorsement for a minimal additional premium:
* Expanded endorsement – You can increase the special amounts listed under the personal property coverage section of your policy.
* Enhancement endorsement – This endorsement increases the special amounts to even higher limits and includes these additional benefits:
- Payment for direct loss caused by water or sewage that backs up through sewers or drains.
- Payment up to an additional 10 percent of the amount on dwelling coverage for loss to trees, shrubs, plants and lawns on the residence premises.
- Waiver of deductible shown on the policy declaration page for any loss from covered peril exceeding $50,000.
- Earthquake coverage
- Nurse’s professional liability
- Personal computer coverage
- Replacement cost on personal property
Individual & Family Health Insurance
Does healthcare reform or health insurance, in general, have you confused? Did you know that you have more options than just what is offered on the health insurance Marketplace? We will help you understand all of your available insurance options.
Call VanVleet Insurance today to set up an appointment with one of our agents. We will help you understand how healthcare laws affect you and help pick out the best plan for you!
Options for your tailored policy include:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
- Comprehensive and Collision
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
- Custom Parts & Equipment
- Roadside Assistance
We can protect many types of bikes, including:
- Limited Production Cruisers
- Street Sports
- High Performance
- Sport Touring
- Older Bike Models
Short Term Health Insurance
In-between jobs? Stuck in a group health insurance waiting period? Outside of open enrollment? These are all great reasons to contact a VanVleet Insurance representative to set up a short-term health insurance policy. Short-term health insurance plans provide you with coverage for a limited period of time, after which you will need to re-apply for more coverage.
These policies may be an ideal solution for those only needing coverage for 6 months or less but should be cautioned against if you don’t have permanent coverage on the horizon. If you think you’ll need coverage for a longer period of time, you may want to look at a standard major medical health insurance option like one of our individual and family health insurance plans.
It is also important to note that short-term health insurance is not considered minimum essential coverage under the Affordable Care Act (aka ACA, healthcare reform, or Obamacare), and even if you enroll in and maintain short-term coverage, you may still be subject to the tax penalty.
Short-term health insurance plans are designed only to protect against unforeseen accidents or illnesses, and therefore typically do not include coverage for preventive care, physicals, immunizations, dental, or vision care. They will also exclude most pre-existing conditions. Click below for more information regarding healthcare reform.