Identity theft has been on all of our minds more recently because of the major Target breach. Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the United States. Our agency wants to make sure that you’re protected. Do you know if you have Identity Recovery and Fraud Reimbursement Coverage on your homeowner’s policy? Let us review your homeowner policy with you and explain this very important coverage to you! Call your agent today!
For a low annual fee, ERIE’s Identity Recovery and Fraud Reimbursement Coverage includes costs associated with:
- Lost wages up to $5,000.
- Re-filing applications for loans, grants or other credit instruments.
- Certain legal fees, such as defending any civil suits brought against an insured by creditors or collection agencies or removing any civil judgments wrongfully entered against an insured as a result of the stolen identity.
- Notarizing affidavits or other similar documents.
- Miscellaneous expenses up to $1,000.
- Ordering credit reports and handling postage, phone and shipping fees related to identity theft and fraud.
- The costs of supervising children or elderly relatives.